3. No offer. None of the Content on this Website shall be considered an offer or recommendation to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Further, none of the Content is intended to constitute financial, legal or other advice of any kind or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such.
4. Content. The Website contains a variety of information concerning NC4 Soltra LCC and its affiliates (collectively, “NC4”) and their products and services. All Content on the Website, including pages, screens, text, graphical and other images or designs, photographs, video, audio, information, data, documentation, policies, material, brand elements, trade dress, and the general “look and feel” (collectively, “Content”) and the software supporting the Content is the exclusive proprietary intellectual property, including the exclusive copyright, patent and trademark rights thereto, of NC4 or is used with permission of the owner thereof. Except as expressly provided herein, NC4 conveys to You no interest or rights in or to the Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the display of Content does not constitute a waiver of any of NC4’s proprietary rights in or related to such Content (including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights, service marks and trademarks) or a transfer of any such rights You or any users or third-parties.
5. Restrictions on Use. The Content is for personal use only, and, except with the written permission of NC4, in its sole discretion, you may not publish, republish, redistribute, broadcast or retransmit the Content, frame any part of the Content, take and disseminate a screenshot of any Content, compile the Content into a database, product or information service, create any derivative of the Content for commercial distribution, use, take, download, reproduce, disseminate, modify or tamper with in any way the software or its code supporting the Content, use the Content to compete with the business of NC4, or authorize any other person to engage in any of these activities with respect to the Content. You may not use any automated device, computer program, tool, algorithm, bot or similar process to mine or systematically scrape or extract data from the Website. Any unauthorized use of Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, contract law, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or communications, regulations and statutes. You may not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website, place false or misleading information on the Website, access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by NC4, or input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website, or Content or that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person.
7. Limitation of Liability. The entire risk as to the accuracy, completeness and use of the Content of the Website is with you, as is the risk of viruses and other contamination. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
In providing the indemnity hereunder, you shall not (i) take any action that purports to speak on behalf of NC4, including without limitation submitting an answer, asserting a defense or any kind or interposing a third party claim; or (ii) consent to entry of any judgment or enter into any settlement which (A) does not include, as an unconditional term, the grant by the claimant to the Indemnified Parties of a release of all liabilities in respect of all claims made in the suit or proceeding, (B) imposes un-reimbursed monetary or continuing non-monetary obligations on any Indemnified Party, or (C) otherwise adversely affects the rights of any Indemnified Party.
9. Links. The NC4 Website contains hyperlinks to third party websites which are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. NC4 has no control over such third party websites, and NC4 is not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, policies, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to the NC4 Website. Inbound linking to any page of the Website other than to [https://www.soltra.com] through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with NC4. Any website or other device that links to [https://www.soltra.com] or any page available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content, (c) implying in any fashion that NC4 or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with NC4 or any of its affiliates, and (e) presenting false information about NC4 products or services.
10. Termination. NC4 may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend Your access to or use of the Website at any time and for any or no reason, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. You agree that NC4 shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website.
11. Claims, Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. The Content may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. NC4 makes no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site © 2015-2017 NC4 Soltra LLC.
All rights reserved.